These exotic kebabs are easy to cook with 4 hands, it perfects for a sophisticated starter, to discover the Thai style!
Ingredients – Serves 4 friends
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 4 min
- Pour the coconut milk in a sauce pan and add all the herbs except for the coriander.
- Bring to the boil and add the prawns.
- >Leave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the mango and cut in small dices.
- Drain the prawns and place on kitchen roll.
- On small wooden sticks, thread the prawns and the mango, finishing with a prawn.
- Sprinkle with coriander. It is ready!
I can replace the prawns with small dices of scallops, but be aware that the poaching will be really quick (2 minutes max).