Impress your friends with this refreshing and original all year round dessert. Prepare in advance for a brunch or a cocktail party.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 tomatoes
- 100g rocket leaves
- 100g parmesan cheese (50g shavings and 50g grated)
- 1 handful of black olives
- 50g pine nuts
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- 6 tablespoon Darégal frozen Basil
- 3 tablespoon Darégal frozen Garlic
- 2 sprays of Darégal Chilli oil
Preparation time: 20 min – Cooking time: 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 210°C (th. 7).
- In the mixer, add the garlic, the pine nuts, grated parmesan and the basil. A pinch of salt and some ground pepper.
- Add the olive oil while the blender is on for 2 minutes.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes. Pat dry on kitchen roll.
- Roll the dough out onto an oven grid covered with baking paper.
- Spread the pesto sauce all over the dough and add the tomatoes, olives and some ground pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the pizza onto a cutting board, decorate with the rocket leaves and the parmesan shavings, add 2 sprays of chilli oil. It is ready!
So the dough doesn’t get too moist, I add a layer of unbeaten egg white before spreading the pesto out.