Very soon cooked, kebabs are easy to put together at the last minute and are delicious eaten with couscous or cooked vegetables.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 400g diced beef
- 4 merguez, sliced
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 pinch of red pepper
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Darégal frozen Basil
- 1 tablespoon Darégal frozen Onion
Preparation time: 15 mn – Cooking time: 8 mn
Rest: 1 h
- Turn the grill on or light the bbq.
- To make the sauce, mix the tomato puree, the tomatoes, the honey, the tomato ketchup, the onions and the red pepper in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and some ground pepper.
- Place all the meat in a freezer bag.
- Add the sauce to the bag and drizzle with olive oil.
- Close the bag and shake.
- Marinade for an hour shaking the bag regularly.
- Open the bag. On a wooden skewer, alternate the beef, the merguez and the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the kebabs under the grill or on the bbq for 8minutes, turning over halfway and baste with the marinade.
- Check the seasoning and sprinkle with the basil. It is ready!
I can replace the beef with turkey breasts and serve with couscous or stir fried veggies.