Chic and easy, these verrines are perfect for an aperitif, with their stunning and intense colours as well as their great herb flavours.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 8 teaspoon crab meat
- 12 small scallops
- 400g tomato cubes (4 tomato)
- 2 advocados
- Lemon juice
- A few drops of Tabasco®
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Basil
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Onion
Preparation time: 15 min – Cooking time: 22 min
- Place the tomatoes and the onions in a sauce pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and leave to puree for about 20 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of basil and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut advocados in half, remove the stone and spray with lemon juice. Scoop the flesh out and mash with the back of a fork. Add the cream and the Tabasco. Mix well.
- Thread 3 scallops onto a skewer and drizzle with olive oil. Add some salt and ground pepper.
- Grill for 2 minutes in a frying pan turning them over halfway. Keep warm.
- Alternate a layer of tomatoes, a layer of guacamole and a layer of the crab meat.
- Sprinkle with basil and prick a kebab in each verrine. It is ready!
Remove the stone of the advocado with a knife as to not damage the flesh.
If using frozen scallops, I always defrost in milk to retain all their flavours.