Crunchy spring vegetables combined with herbs, packed with vitamins; a real sense of well-being on a plate!
Ingredients – Serves 4
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 35 min
Rest: 1 hour
- Make the crumble pastry by mixing the parmesan and the flour in a bowl. Add the butter –Rub it into the flour mixture Knead the dough to make little balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan on high heat. Add the onions and brown. Add all the vegetable.
- Season well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes mixing from time to time.
- Sprinkle with tarragon and parsley. Keep warm.
- Heat the oven to 180°C Fan Oven.
- Place the crumble balls onto a rack and cover with parchment paper. Put the rack in the oven for 20 minutes until they are golden.
- Place the balls onto the vegetables. It is ready!
To add a delicious exotic touch to the dish, replace the tarragon with some coriander, and instead of salt add one tablespoon of soya sauce.