The charcoals are crackling… it is time to cook the kebabs and delight your guests.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 450g of boned shoulder of lamb, cut and diced
- 1 small pineapple, cut in dices
- 50g tomato coulis
- 1 peeled mango cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Coriander
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Garlic
Preparation time: 15 min – Cooking time: 5 min
- Turn the grill on or light the barbeque.
- In the mixer, add the mango, the pepper, the tomato coulis, the curry powder, the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of coriander and garlic and mix for 30 seconds. A pinch of salt and some ground pepper.
- Marinate the lamb in the mixture.
- On a wooden skewer, thread the meat and the pineapple.
- Place the kebabs in a dish and put in the grill or place directly onto the barbeque. Cook for 5 minutes turning halfway.
- Before serving, sprinkle with the rest of the coriander. It is ready!
Personally, I serve mini-kebabs with basmati rice or sauted courgettes in basil.