How about a nice picnic in front of the TV in the comfort of your own home on a Sunday night?
Ingredients – Serves 4 friends
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 33 min
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Brown the lardons for a few minutes in a frying pan.
- Meanwhile, roll the pastry out onto a greased pie dish and pierce with a fork.
- Beat the eggs thoroughly in a bowl.
- Add the cream, the cheese, the lardons, parsley and coriander.
- A little bit of ground pepper and mix well.
- Pour the mixture all over the pastry.
- Cook in the centre of the oven for 30 minutes. It is ready!
I served it in bitesize chunks for an aperitif or for a picnic on the grass.