It’s detox time with this super healthy cocktail packed with vitamins!
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 4 Greek yogurts
- 4 celery sticks
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1 cucumber
- Salt and ground pepper
- 4 tablespoon Darégal frozen Parsley.
Preparation time: 10 min
Rest: 1 hour
- Peel the cucumber and dice making sure to remove all the pips.
- Wash and chop the fennel and slice the celery.
- Transfer all the veg into the blender and add the yogurt.
- Blend for 1 minute, add the parsley, a pinch of salt, ground pepper and blend on the highest speed for another minute.
- Rest the smoothie in the fridge for an hour.
- Pour into glasses, it is ready!
For a more exotic smoothie, I add half a pinapple, 2 tbsp of coriander and some ginger.