Easy to cook and to take anywhere, tarts can be made with a multitude of different flavours. Let’s have lunch on the grass in the sun.
Ingredients – Serves 4
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 30 min
- Heat the oven on 210°C (th.7).
- Put the pastry in a greased baking dish and prick it with a fork.
- Wash the tomatoes and dry them on some kitchen roll.
- Crush the Roquefort with a fork on a plate.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add the Roquefort, the Comté cheese and the single cream.
- Add the shallot and the parsley and some ground pepper.
- Mix it all and pour the mixture onto the pastry.
- Spread out the cherry tomatoes onto the mixture and place the dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Have with a side of green leaves. It is ready.
I find that ready made pastries are a real time saver. Puff pastry is the most interesting as it is quite tricky to prepare. Shortcrust pastry is easy to make: simply combine 200g of flour with 200g of slices of semi salted butter and a cup of water. Add a pinch of curry powder to give it a nice colour.