Guacomole dip with coriander
- April 2016
Make an easy and crunchy Tex Mex dip.
Ingredients – Serves 4 friends
- 2 advocados
- 1 mango
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon single cream
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Darégal Chilli oil
- 1 teaspoon Darégal frozen Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Darégal frozen Shallots
- 2 tablespoon Darégal Coriander
Preparation time: 10 min – No cooking required
- Slice the advocados in half and squeeze some lemon juice over them.
- Peel the mango.
- Scoop the flesh out of the advocados and the mango and place in a blender.
- Add the yogurt, the cream, the honey, shallot, 1 spray of the chilli oil, 1 pinch of salt. Turn the blender on.
- Divide the mixture into 4 little verrines and sprinkle with coriander. It is ready!
This dip goes very well with Tortilla crisps, raw vegetables such as carrots, celery sticks or cauliflower florets.