Enjoy summer with this duo tartar that can be customised as a nibble into little verrines.
Ingredients – Serves 4
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 10 min
Rest: 1h 10 min
- To make a salmon tartar, cut the fresh salmon fillets into small cubes and the smoked salmon into slices.
- In a bowl, mix the salmon, the shallots, the ginger and 2 tablespoon of chives. Add some lemon juice and rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Make a dome shape on each plate and add some ground pepper.
- Keep cold while preparing the courgettes.
- To make the courgette side dish, whisk together the mustard and the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the courgettes and the chives, some salt and ground pepper and mix well.
- Place the courgettes around the salmon dome and serve immediately.
I usually replace the smoked salmon with small cubes of cod and add some flakes of boneless sardine fillets.