Summer is here! Time to enjoy marinated kebabs, Thai style! Easy to cook with a spicy marinade to give your turkey extra taste! All you have to do is enjoy it!
Ingredients – Serves 4
Preparation time: 15 min – Cooking time: 10 min
Rest: 2 h
- Cut the turkey fillets into thick cubes.
- Mix the olive oil, the juice from 2 limes, ginger, coriander and cumin in a big bowl.
- Add the turkey cubes.
- Season and mix well to coat evenly.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut the remaining 2 limes into – quarters.
- Make the kebabs with one piece of turkey, one prune and one quarter of lime, and repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Cook the kebabs on a bbq or under the grill for 10 minutes turning regularly.
- Rest the kebabs on a bed of arragula. It is ready.
I rest the kebabs on a bed of rosemary sprigs, thinned out, making sure to leave the end feathers. I can replace the turkey can be replaced with chicken or duck, which will go perfectly well with the exotic flavours.