For a summery picnic in the countryside, enjoy your veg dipped in this fresh and healthy sauce.
Ingredients – Serves 4
Preparation time: 10 min
Rest: 1 hour – No cooking required
- Wash and slice the lettuce hearts in quarters.
- Rinse the courgettes, cut the ends off and grate.
- Combine the yogurts and the cream in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, the garlic and 3 tablespoon of the parsley.
- Add the grated courgettes. Keep aside 2 tablespoon for the decoration. 2 pinches of salt, some ground pepper.
- Beat by hand until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Put aside in the fridge for an hour.
- Pour the cream in individual verrines.
- Add the courgettes on top and sprinkle with the rest of the parsley.
- Serve the verrines on a plate and decorate with the lettuce heart quarters.
This sauce can be used to dip veg in or with baked potatoes.