Let yourself be tempted by this fresh dish packed with vitamins!
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 4 fillets of cod with the skin on
- 1 kg green asparagus
- Approximately 20 sundried tomatoes
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon grated coconut
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Chives
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Parsley
- Salt, ground pepper
Preparation time: 5 min – Cooking time: 5 min
Rest: 10 min
- Place the cod in a bowl and cover with the coconut milk. Marinade for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the asparagus for 10 minutes. Keep warm.
- Drain the fish and place on some kitchen roll. Mix the grated coconut and parsley onto a plate.
- Cover the fish with the mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the fish with the coconut and parsley mixture. Cook for approximately 5 minutes. Season well.
- Serve the asparagus onto four warmed plates, drizzle with olive oil, add a handful of sundried tomatoes, lay the fish on top of the asparagus & tomatoes. To finish, garnish the fish with a pinch of chives. It is ready!
For a more sophisticated meal, I like to replace the cod with Seabass, the asparagus with some broad beans, and sprinkle with coriander. It’s done!