The perfect dish if you are watching your waistline! A lovely light dish you can enjoy guilt-free. You only need to add a splash of olive oil inside the papillotte.
Ingredients – Serves 4
Preparation time: 20 min – Cooking time: 20 min
- Preheat the oven at 220°C
- Peel the carrots and the courgettes. Cut them into sticks (approximately a finger’s width)
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Place each chicken thigh on parchment paper.
- Spread the vegetables over the chicken, and a splash of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the shallots, tarragon, a pinch of salt and some ground pepper over the chicken thighs & vegetables.
- Fold up the parchment paper to make 4 parcels. Ensure fully sealed.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. It is ready!
For an exotic touch, I replace the chicken thighs with 600g of salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces, substitute the olive oil with soya sauce and tarragon with coriander. I also add some ginger.