Impress your friends with this refreshing and original all year round dessert. Prepare in advance for a brunch or a cocktail party.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 1 Victoria pineapple
- 600g frozen raspberries
- 250g mascarpone
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Basil
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking: 10 min
Rest: 1h 10 min
- Peel the pineapple skin into gondola shapes and cut the pineapple into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Place the raspberries in a sauce pan. Add the juice of a lemon and the icing sugar.
- Leave on low heat for 10 minutes until you get a smooth mixture.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down (about 10 minutes). Meanwhile, transfer the raspberries into a food processor.
- Mix until you get a liquid paste. Sieve the mixture to remove any peeps. Place in the fridge.
- In the meantime, add the mascarpone to the pineapple cubes. Pour the coconut milk and the icing sugar over it. Whisk vigorously.
- To make the dessert glass, pour in the soup first.
- Cover with the mascarpone and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Sprinkle with basil. It is ready!
When I buy the pineapple, choose one that’s hard all over. It is ripe when the leaves come off easily. They must be green and not fading.