Time to get your food processor out of the cupbaord and grate some potatoes. Your rosti is ready in a flash. Serve with a side of lamb’s lettuce, success guaranteed amongst your vegetarian friends.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 750g potatoes (Amandine or Charlotte)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, ground pepper
- 4 tablespoon Darégal frozen Chives
Preparation time: 15 min – Cooking time: 25 min
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and grate with a food processor.
- Add 2 tablespoon chives, salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a non stick frying pan.
- Spread the mixture to make a thick pancake.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Flip onto a plate.
- Add the rest of the olive oil, put the pancake back in and cook on the other side for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the chives and season well. It is ready!
For a very sophisticated version, I add a few truffles to the mixture and have with foie gras on toast, absolutely delicious!