This delicious dessert, so easy to make, brings back memories from our childhood. You can make it with fresh or frozen fruits, depending on the season.
Ingredients – Serves 4 people
- 500 g whole raspberries
- 400 g mixed red berries
- 3 eggs
- 80 g flour
- 80 g grated almond
- 30 cl milk
- 20 cl single cream
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 80 g brown sugar and 1 tablespoon to decorate
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Mint
Preparation time: 15 mn – Cooking time: 40 mn
Rest: 1 h 10 mn
- Defrost the fruits for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Drain the fruits and place onto kitchen roll to dry.
- Place the fruits in a greased oven dish.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the different types of sugar. Add the flour and the almond powder. Mix well.
- Whisk the milk and the cream to get a smooth batter, similar to pancake. Sprinkle with mint.
- Pour the batter over the fruits.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- It is ready, sprinkle some brown sugar over it and serve warm!
I can replace the red berries with quetches or simply apples. The cake stays in the dish so make sure to choose an oven proof dish.