After a trip to the market, mix together fresh fruits, aromatic herbs and exotic flavours, great for a light finish to your meal.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 1 pineapple
- 3 bananas
- 2 kiwifruits
- 1 melon
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of grated cocunut
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- 2 glasses of cane syrup
- 2 tablespoon Darégal frozen Mint
Preparation time: 15 mn – Cooking time: 5 mn
Rest: 30 mn
- Cut the melon in half, remove the peeps and make little balls with the flesh.
- Cut the pineapple into dices.
- Peel the bananas and the kiwifruits.
- Cut the bananas into pieces and the kiwifruits into quarters.
- Arrange the fruits and the mint into a dish.
- Fill the dish with the cane syrup, the lemon juice and the rum.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Turn the grill on.
- Thread all the fruits onto the skewers alternatively. Set the marinade aside.
- Cook under the grill for 5 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with the marinade.
- Once they are cooked, sprinkle the kebabs with grated coconut. It is ready
I can stop the wooden skewers from burning, I soak in cold water.