Amaze your guests with this light and airy starter.
Ingredients – 4 servings
- Shell the prawn tails and quickly sear them in a very hot pan with a drop of oil.
- Cut the grapefruits in half, separating the flesh into segments and setting it aside.
- Reduce the white wine with the shallots, pour in the cream and reduce again at a simmer for about 5 minutes.
Then mix in the semi-salted butter, blend the whole mixture, season with salt and pepper and pour into a siphon.
- Place the empty grapefruit half onto the bed of coarse salt and cook in the oven at 210°C for 10 minutes to dry it out.
Add the prawns and grapefruit segments, then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Spread a bed of coarse salt on each dish, then place the roasted grapefruits on top and drizzle over the beurre blanc sauce.
Decorate the dish with a comma of yellow pepper and lemon thyme coulis punctuated with red pepper and rosemary coulis.
Bon appétit !