Discover this delicious stuffed chicken recipe which will surprise your guests!
Ingredients – 4 servings
For the stuffing:
- Soak the bread in the milk.
Chop the liver, gizzard, and heart of the poularde with the prosciutto, then add the garlic and basil.
- Squeeze out the bread and add it to this mixture, then add a pinch of salt and a few good screws of pepper.
Bind the mixture with two egg yolks.
- In a large saucepan, fry the minced onion until golden. Then add the rice and stir continuously until the rice is nicely toasted.
Add 750g of stock and 50g of basil coulis.
- Cover and leave to cook on very low heat for about 25 minutes, until the rice has absorbed all the stock.
- Mix the black rice with the rest of the stuffing, use this to stuff the poularde, and sew up the opening.
- Roast at 210°C for 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 150°C and cook for another 45 minutes.
- Garnish the plates with a zigzag of yellow pepper and lemon thyme coulis, dotted with a few drops of basil coulis.
Bon appétit !