Ingredients – 4 servings
- Pour a thin layer of this mixture
- Cut the foie gras lobe in half and devein.
- Bring the Banyuls wine to the boil with the zest of half an orange and the cocoa grounds, and then flambé.
- Submerge the foie gras in the Banyuls wine mixture. Cover with cling film and stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the foie gras in a food ring and weigh down for three hours.
- Mix together the coconut milk and cream, then add the sugar and cocoa. Season with Espelette pepper, salt and citric acid and then bind with the gelatine.
- Pour a thin layer of this mixture onto each portion of foie gras and leave to rest.
- Place a slice of foie gras in two halves on the plate.
Decorate with a slalom of Chilli coulis, and punctuate with a few drops of Pumpkin and Sage coulis.