A tasty mozzarella coat for your beef tournedos!
Ingredients – 4 servings
- Cut half of the ceps into big pieces, briefly sauté them in a little butter, then sprinkle over the shallots and parsley.
- Cut the mozzarella into quarters and remove the inside for another dish.
In a bowl, soak the mozzarella quarters so they become more flexible.
- Pan-fry the fillets and let them rest.
- Wrap each fillet in mozzarella without covering the top.
- When plating up, use a mandoline to make the cep shavings.
- Make a base with a tablespoonful of roasted ceps.
Place the mozzarella-wrapped fillet on top, pour some basil coulis in the centre and decorate with the cep shavings.
- Draw some apostrophes of yellow pepper and lemon thyme coulis around the edge of the plate.
Bon appétit !