Warm up the winter months with these melt in the mouth stuffed potatoes!
Ingredients – 4 servings
- Chop the onion and sweat it, then add the cubed ceps and brown the mixture.
- Add the minced meat and the beef marrow cut into little cubes to the cooled cep mixture.
- Hollow out the Charlotte potatoes with a spoon and fill them.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish and add the chicken stock. Bake at 120°C for 1 hour, basting regularly.
- Serve three potatoes per person, adding a fine slice of raw cep on each one and sprinkling with basil just before serving. Make a swirl of basil coulis and beetroot and ginger coulis on each plate.
Bon appétit !