Try this crunchy and elegant starter for all your festive meals!
Ingredients – 4 servings
- Quarter the ceps, then sauté them over a high heat until they are golden brown, then add the butter and shallots and set aside.
- Cut the lemons into 8, put them in a small saucepan with the sugar, the olive oil and water to cover, then boil hard to reduce until the mixture becomes syrupy.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs for 10 minutes, then cook them in a bain-marie.
- Place the vol-au-vents filled with the ceps, some Parmesan shavings and some lemon syrup into a preheated oven at 210°C and bake for 10 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, place a large spoonful of frothy egg on top of the ceps and decorate with a Cupid’s arrow made up of three different types of coulis: red pepper and rosemary, beetroot and ginger, and yellow pepper and lemon thyme.
Bon appétit !